Saturday August 23, 2014 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
at the Ste-Anne Farmers Market in Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC
GREAT GARLIC COMPETITIONS
GARLIC TALKS: Workshops from local garlic experts
In the Big Tent on the Grass:
- 9:30 Grow Great Garlic at Home
- 10:45 Garlic in the Kitchen for Fun and Health – Cooking Demo & Tastes
- 12:30 Grow Great Garlic at Home with Daniel Brisebois
- 13:30 Garlic Braiding Demonstration
In the Small Tent
- 10:45 Garlic Braiding Demo
- 12:30 Cooking with Garlic
And, there will be Garlic Menu Specials at restaurants all down the boardwalk!